Clients can expect an unwavering commitment to you in addition to sound financial guidance. We are passionate about providing the highest possible level of client service. To make certain that you are pleased with your experience with us at every step, we offer the following commitments to each of our clients.
- For the benefit of our existing clients, we accept only a limited number of new clients each year.
- You will receive our full attention and professional expertise that is knowledgeable, experienced, and devoted to client satisfaction.
- We will fully leverage for you not only the expertise of our in-house resources but also the expertise of our network of select professionals in other areas of importance to your finances, including the legal and accounting fields.
- We will design and implement a portfolio for you that directly serves your financial goals and, through our ongoing monitoring, continues to remain true to your goals and objectives over time.
- We will work closely with our clients so that they can make smart decisions about their money, while we provide guidance based on our professional expertise and our commitment to helping clients achieve their financial goals and the client holds the ultimate decision-making authority.
- We will schedule a Regular Progress meeting a minimum of once every three months for the first two years of our relationship. Following that, we will meet with you at an interval that you decide is most comfortable for you.
- You will receive a response to questions regarding your financial situation usually within 24 hours, but in most cases much sooner.
- We hold responsibility and accountability in the highest regard and will exercise the highest professional ethics when building and managing our clients’ portfolios.
Paul T. Sullivan
Charles River Financial Services, LLC